Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dec 28/29th 2011



So, I got to the airport at about 6:20AM on December 28th, thinking I was all alone I put a post up on the National Young Professionals facebook page checking to see if anyone else was around and then I spotted the Silberg trio whom I apparently have no photos of...we then proceeded to wrangle up any kids we recognized from the facebook page and anyone who looked like a lost Jewish kid wandering the Toronto airport in search of Pole D.
At About 6PM we were on the plane.

This is Noam, one of the Madrichim.

At some point we flew over Scotland.


Just so you know, it was December 29th when we landed.

This was my first seat on the bus.

From Ben Gurion Airport in Tel-Aviv we drove to an overlook of the Mediterranean Sea from the Sharon Beach resort and did Shehechyanu which is breaking bread and drinking wine for the very first time in a new place.




The prices of gas are kind of crazy here. That's 7.70Shekel/L or $2.20.

And finally, we arrived at Kibbutz Gonen in the North, on the evening December 29th. This is where I called home for the first 3 nights of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment